Sunday 25 May 2014

Naruko All-In-One High Potency Moisturizer Review

Bought this new moisturizer from Watson. RM29 only. 

The ingredients list. It has cucumber and bearberry extract, known for its good moisturizing properties. Furthermore it has no parabens and fragrances in it! 100% natural made

This is how the liquid looks like. Colourless and odourless. It has a little bit of consistency, like Hada Labo's Hyluronic Acid Lotion. And it is not watery at all. With only two small drop, it is enough to cover my whole face. Easily spread and value for money.  The best part is this moisturizer really walk the talks! The next morning, i woke up to a super bouncy skin. As if you just did yourself a facial mask. My makeup was able to last longer with this moisturizer prep. So I would recommend this to people with super dry skin. Give it a try! Naruko has again  become my  favourite brand. For best result, combine use with the Night Gelly. Any flavour would be fine. I used the Rose Hydrating Night Gelly before, and it works wonders. But Naruko has discontinued it. So now I am using theTaiwan Magnolia Flower Night Gelly. Equally splendid! with anti-aging properties. Mr. Niu Er's night gelly is superb and for me it works like serum/essence so i do not need any additional one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment