Wednesday 6 August 2014

Korean Guy Makeup Transformation!


"To live a creative Life, 
We must lose our fear of being wrong." 





Hi this is my korean friend. Isn't he handsome? :D 







He's kinda into selfies *giggles* :DDDD




BUT WAIT!.............

                                                      this friend has another side of him......







can you believe this is the same person? 



HAHAHAHAHA........the picture above look like a transgender photo. And yes both was me!!!!!! I did a male makeup on myself after seeing what Linda Hallberg did. She is one of my favorite MUA and i absolutely love all her works!!!!! Although my recreation is not as perfect as hers, yet I'm very happy with the result. hehehee.... 



this is Linda Hallberg, a Swedish MUA. Check out her awesome art work in instagram. 


1 comment: